If the video gets jittery, pause it for a second or two before playing on.
Here is my elevator pitch; and my kseeker venture proposal.
The main learning experience for me in doing this assignment was discovering how flat I sound when I read out loud from a script. I tried some exercises to open up the voice, which seems to help, but it is a work in progress.
My pitch is based on my reflections on the recent pivot by udacity from offering open courses to targeting those most likely to achieve mastery of the material. Given that in the past only 3% of registrants managed to achieve mastery, this leaves 97% of the future potential registrants underserved. This is a huge market that my venture sets out to serve. I role play as the CEO/Founder of KSeeker.