Welcome to a week of Open Everything, Open Ventures! In true “open” fashion we have created an Open Educational Resource (OER) so that the materials are available to anyone, anywhere and can be edited and contributed at any time. We have decided to involve all of you in our Venture Opportunity Forecast with our own Open Venture on WikiEducator (https://wikieducator.org/OpenVentures).
We are excited to facilitate your exploration of Open Everything, Open Ventures! Here is how you can get involved this week:
- Sign up for a WikiEducator Account (https://wikieducator.org/Main_Page). You may have to wait for up to a day to have your account approved, so we highly recommend that you sign up as early as possible.
- Read the main OpenVentures page https://wikieducator.org/OpenVentures, and follow instructions to the Open Venture Portal that interests you the most.
- Contribute to any part of the Wiki that interests you (i.e. edit, add, discuss), in true Open Education fashion.
- Contact group members for any assistance or clarification throughout the week. Simply tweet to the hashtag #openeverything522 and mention one of the facilitators:
- Join our Slack group https://week9opensource.slack.com/ to chat about Open Everything; email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an invite. Once you’re in simply add week9opensource to your domain with the password week9opensource.
See you all this week on the intervewbs!
- Briar, Dominic, Noan, Erin, Steve & Tomek