I cannot get my ‘comments post’ in Proximity-Based Learning to register in the comments column– i.e. does not show on the main Emerging Technologies page as having a comment. I’ve posted the same comments here twice, still nothing (see https://virtual.educ.ubc.ca/wp/etec522/2017/12/25/proximity-based-learning-2/). Yet my two other comments posts — one in RWL and one in Personalised Learning are registering in the main page. In the Proximity-Based Learning page, I note my comments are missing the permalink button. Anyone else experiencing this?
I’m looking at the comments column on the Emerging Technologies main page — and note the following:
- inconsistent appearance of comment symbol on main page, specifically,
- some of the selections which were part of my 8 best show the comment symbol from other posters, whereas other selections do not
- some of the sections which were neither part of my top 8 nor worst 8 selections show the comment symbol, yet others do not
- the above two points added to my original issue raised above, 2 of my 3 reviews are showing the comment symbol, with one not (the proximity based learning one).
- And finally, in the Emerging Markets summary page https://virtual.educ.ubc.ca/wp/etec522/category/fora/emerging-markets/ is not displaying the number of comments at the bottom of each description. For each category with the exception of three, zero ‘comments’ is summarized. The only 3 categories showing/registering comments — at this time,3:33 MST Sunday, January 7th — are: RWL, Makerspace, Personalized Learning.
- Any others experiencing same issues?