Founded by a group of IT consultants, Amplified IT is an education-focused Google for Education consultancy with a unique approach that focuses on empowering schools and districts. Working with a large number of schools and districts has enabled Amplified IT to tailor best practices for the deployment of Google for Education to each school’s unique environment. Since 2008, Amplified IT has assisted educational institutions worldwide, through a unique blend of instructional and technical skills, to successfully adopt Google for Education and Chromebooks.
Chief Technology Officer – Tim Lee
Tim Lee is the Chief Technology Officer and founder of Amplified IT. After 8 years of leading infrastructure re-design projects and rollouts, Tim shifted his focus to Google Apps in 2009. Tim applies his background in Technology infrastructure, deployment planning and leadership to assist schools and districts in re-designing their infrastructure and successfully move to the cloud. As one of the first Google Apps Edu Certified Trainers and Google ChromeBook Crew for Education, Tim has assisted numerous schools to adopt Google Apps and rollout Chromebooks and is ‘affectionately’ known as GAFE Yoda in the EdTechTeam circles.
Amplified Leadership Team
Chief Product Officer – Andrew Stillman
Andrew holds a BA with dual majors in Physics and Philosophy from the University of Oregon, an MS in Secondary Science Education from the City College of New York, and a license in public school leadership from the Baruch College School for Public Affairs. Andrew is also a Google Certified Innovator and a Google Developer Expert.
Andrew lives in NYC and is best known for founding the CloudLab at the non-profit New Visions for Public Schools, where he led the technical development of Google-Apps-based data tools that were adopted in over 200 schools through NYC Department of Education school-reform initiatives, and where he won 2016 Bammy Innovator of the Year as well as a US Department of Education Investing in Innovation (I3) grant for his work creating dozens of popular Add-ons for Google Apps such as Doctopus, autoCrat, and Chromebook Inventory.
- 5+ Years as manager of EdTech product development team as well as nurturing product and sales partnerships with Google Education team
- Lead developer and product manager for a suite of virally popular “Add-on” utilities for educators using Google Apps for Education, reaching over 100K monthly active users across tools.
Google Apps Consultant – Melissa Benson
- Google Apps Consultant
- Maintains and supports the IT4Educators Moodle site.
- Database & Web Integration Specialist for Bloomington Public Schools #ISD 271
Chief Cloud Architect – Keegan Morrison
- Lead the technical team that is responsible for streamlining the process of Google Apps for Education migrations.
- Work with APIs and customized solutions for project management or migration services.
- Lead of Linux Systems Administrator at Dominion Enterprises, which managed 3000+ *nix VMs and all infrastructure related to it — DNS appliances, load balancers, mail systems, the ESX hosts, and everything else.
G-Suite, Cloud Computing, Chromebooks, Google for Education
Methods of Communication
Amplified IT Labs
Amplified IT YouTube
Amplified IT Facebook